Published on: November 12, 2019
Twenty second convocation ceremony of Bahria University Islamabad Campus will be held on 16 November 2019 at Jinnah Convention Centre Islamabad (JCC). Graduates, who have registered themselves, are eligible to attend the convocation ceremony. Detailed instructions are as under:
- Rehearsals will be held at 15:00 hrs on Friday, 15 November 2019 at Jinnah Convention Centre Islamabad. Students are required to be present at JCC by 1430 hrs. Your presence in the scheduled rehearsals is compulsory for attending the convocation. Please bring your CNIC and 01 photographs (size 1 x 1) for participating in the rehearsals and final ceremony.
- Dress for the convocation ceremony is lounge suite/National with dress shoes. Casual dress (i.e jeans, joggers, slippers and T-shirts) are strictly prohibited.
- Invitation cards for the parents/guests will be issued to the graduates upon completion of the rehearsals on PM 15 November 2019.
- For your convenience, robes/gowns will be provided on rental basis @Rs.200/= (for 48 hours only) with security deposit of Rs.800/= (refundable) through collection point being arranged at the JCC Islamabad. Each graduate will be responsible to collect and return his/her robe/gown. Please note that Robe/Gown is mandatory for attending the convocation ceremony.
- All graduating students and their guests are advised to bring original CNIC alongwith the Invitation Card. Entry without these two documents may not be possible.
- Cell phones, bags/Ladies purses are NOT allowed inside the hall.
- For updates on convocation, please visit this web site regularly and check your emails.
Deputy Director (Academics)
(051) 9260002/216 & 234