Fee Structure New Intake Fall – 2022 & Spring – 2023 – Undergraduate Programs
|Description||NAME OF PROGRAMS|
|BBA Islamabad||BBA LHR/KHI||BS(A&F)/ BS (Eco)||BCE||BEE||BSE||BS (CS)||BS (IT)||BS (AI)||BS (Islamic Studies)||LLB||BS (Geo/Geophy/ES)/BS (Maritime)||BS (SS)||BS (Psy)||BS (Media Studies)||BS (English)||BS (Public Health)||BS (Supply Chain Mgt.)||BS (Math)||BS (Remote Sensing & GIS)|
|4.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years||5.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years|
|Rate Per Credit Hours Tuition Fee||6,510||5,880||5,880||5,513||5,791||5,513||5,565||4,410||5,145||1,778||5,775||4,053||4,862||5,355||4,631||3,859||5,775||5,040||3,890||3,860|
|Tuition Fee Per Semester||117,180||105,840||105,840||88,208||92,656||88,208||94,605||74,970||82,320||32,004||98,175||77,007||82,654||74,970||78,727||65,603||98,175||90,720||70,020||69,480|
|Admission Fee (One Time)||25,000||25,000||25,000||25,000||25,000||25,000||25,000||25,000||25,000||18,000||25,000||25,000||25,000||25,000||25,000||25,000||25,000||25,000||25,000||15,000|
|Caution Money (Refundable)||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000|
|Degree Fee (One Time) *||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|House Job & Admin Expenses||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Misc. Charges **||5,000||5,000||5,000||7,000||7,000||7,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000|
|Registration Fee (One Time)||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
- Note: * FBR through Finance Act 2020 has introduced change in the clause 236 (I). As per new Change , 5% tax will be deducted from persons not appearing in the Active Tax Payers List.
- * Degree Fee Rs. 10,000/- is to be paid with last Semester Fee. However, One and half Year Program students will pay Degree Fee in 1st Semester.
- ** Miscellaneous Charges doesn’t include Tax, it only includes Student Club Fee, Reg Fee, Library Fee, Computer Lab Fee, Transcript Fee, Medical Coverage & Student Support Fund.
- *As per FBR Financial Act 2020, clause 236 (I), 5% withholding tax will be deducted upon accumulation of total fee exceeding 200,000 from persons not appearing in the Active Tax Payers List of FBR. However Overseas Pakistanis are exempted from advance tax if fee paid as per instructions given on BU website.
- *Bahria University reserve the right to change the fee structure any time.
a: For Transferring Funds from Aboard in Local Currency through Bank Alfalah Limited
A/C TITLE BAHRIA UNIVERSITY FEE COLLECTION AC
BR. CODE 5627
BR. ADDRESS Bank Alfalah Limited Shop # 4-6, Kalim Plaza F-8 Markaz Islamabad
b: For Transferring Funds from Aboard in Local Currency through – Allied Bank Limited
A/C TITLE BUHQ COLLECTION ACCOUNT
BR. CODE 0140680
BR. ADDRESS Allied Bank Limited, Sector E-8 Markaz, Naval Complex, Islamabad
However, Oversees Pakistani/expatriate whose children are studying in various programs of BU, may be exempted from payment of advance tax if they fulfill/provide the following conditions/documents as per Clause 236 (I) of Income Tax Ordinance 2001:
– A copy of passport as an evidence to the Campus that during any tax year, his stay in Pakistan was less than one hundred eighty-two days
– A certificate on proper legal paper that he has no Pakistani source of income
– Transactional proof that the fee is remitted directly from aboard through normal Banking channels to bank account of the BU