Tender : (REoI)/REQUEST FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES-BULC
Category: Tenders November 1, 2017
Ref. No. BU/P&D/Land/BULC/2016
Dated: 31 October 2017
- BU Head Office Islamabad invites proposal/Expression of interest (EOI) for pre-qualifications of Consultants for Bahria University Lahore Campus from reputed companies / firms (Lahore based only) having long outstanding experience in development of Academics Complexes/Universities, for planning, designing and supervision of construction of multi-storeyed buildings, infrastructure development, civil works and external development for Bahria University master planning and projects at Lahore on an area approx 80 kanals land at Lahore near Defense road at Dream Gardens opposite COMSAT. Firms fulfilling following requirement may send their application to P&D Dte Bahria University Head Office Islamabad for pre-qualification (profiles to include planning and designing of education institutions only):
- Company profile including registration showing year of establishment alongwith past experience during last 5 years.
- List of technical key personnel with bio-data and copy of their registration with the Pakistan Engineering Council of Architects and Town Planners etc.
- Past experience of master planning universities of < 50 kanals.
- List of similar types of job and other building projects designed and completed by the company during last 5 year along with details in Punjab / Lahore.
- Photocopy of income tax, professional tax certificate along with bank Financial Statement / position for last 05 years.
- Affidavit on non-judicial paper stating that the firm has never been blacklisted / litigation by any authority / government department and information provided are correct. If involved in past, the results thereof.
- The applications should reach P & D Directorate, Bahria University Head Office, Islamabad by 20 November 2017. Selection of Firms will be carried out by Scrutiny Committee / user department in accordance with Regulations on procurement of Consultancy Services.
- Firms will be required to give presentation on their company profile for final selection at Islamabad to the selection committee. EOI must specify for location of firm head office i.e. Lahore OR otherwise.
- The Bahria University may reject proposals at any time prior to the acceptance of proposals by invoking rule 33 of PPR-2004. Selection of consultant will be done on quality and cost basis system to ensure economy and efficiency. Financial bids will be invited from the short listed firms only.
- Clarification / information (if any) may be obtained on any working day during office hours from the undersigned.