Published on: August 25, 2021
Dated: 25 August 2021
PROCUREMENT OF 4GB FLASH DRIVES FOR ADMISSION DIRECTORATE BAHRIA UNIVERSITY HEAD OFFICE – FALL 2021 SEMESTER
- Bahria University Head Office invites sealed bids for Purchasing/writing of 4000 x 04-GB Flash Drives which includes Bahria University Prospectus, Student Hand Book and other necessary information including publicity material for Fall 2021 Semester for Bahria University as per samples from well-established suppliers/vendors registered with relevant Tax Department. Details are as follows:
|S No||Item Description||Qty|
|a.||4-GB Flash Drives||4000 in No|
- The lowest evaluated/ selected firm is to compose/ writing of Flash Drives, with the necessary data (BU Prospectus & Student Hand Book and other necessary information including publicity material) to be provided by Admission Dte. Following is required:
- Advance Sample of Flash Drive.
- Sample of Already printed prospectus (if any University) may be provided with the proposal.
- Sample of already printed Prospectuses of previous years can be seen at Admission Dte.
- The prices shall include all applicable taxes and delivery charges etc.
- The successful bidder has to deposit 2% as security of the total value of the bid for Flash Drive project, the same will be returned to the bidder on completion of Job.
- Fully developed Flash Drives are required to reach the Admission Dte BUHO on or before 25 Sep 21. Any delay will incur penalties or liquidation.
- Single stage Two envelopes procedure shall apply. The bids prepared in accordance with this invitation of Bid, must reach at Deputy Director Procurement Office, Basement Bahria University Head Office Islamabad by 1100 hrs on 10 September 2021 or before. Proposal will be opened on Same day at 1130 hrs in Director P & D Office in presence of the bidders who may choose to be present. The same will be forwarded to Director Admission for scrutiny/ vetting and selection of Firm. The bidders are requested to give their best and final prices inclusive of all taxes. Bahria University has the right to reject all or any bid prior acceptance by invoking rule 33 of PPRA. For any information, please contact Deputy Director Admission on Phone Number 051-9260002 Extn 1215, and for procurement, DD Procurement on Phone Number 051-9260002 Extn 1259 & 1340.
Director P & D (President Standing Purchase Committee)
Bahria University Head Office Sector E-8,
Shangrila Road, Naval Complex, Islam