Tender: Consultancy services for BUMDC Complex
Category: Past Events
Published on: July 12, 2019
Published on: July 12, 2019
Ref. No. BU/P&D/M&DC/Consultant/IBD/2019 Dated: 14 July 2019
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REoI) CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR BAHRIA UNIVERSITY MEDICAL & DENTAL COLLEGE COMPLEX, ISLAMABAD
- BU Head Office Islamabad invites proposal / Expression of interest (EOI) for appointment / selection of Consultant for Bahria University Medical & Dental College Complex at Islamabad from reputed companies / firms registered with PEC / PCATP having long outstanding experience, for designing and supervision of construction of Medical & Dental College. Firms fulfilling following requirement may send their detailed and updated profiles to Project Directorate Bahria University Head Office Islamabad.
- Company’s profile including registration showing year of establishment along with past experience.
- List of technical key personnel with requisite bio-data and copy of their registration with the Pakistan Council of Architects and Town Planners / Pakistan Engineering Council.
- List of similar types of projects and other building projects designed and completed by the company during last 5 years along with details of office at Islamabad.
- Photocopy of income tax, professional tax certificate along with bank Financial Statement / position for last 5 years.
- Affidavit on non-judicial paper stating that the firm has never been blacklisted / litigation by any authority / Government Department and information provided are correct if involved in past, the results thereof.
- The applications should reach Project Directorate, Bahria University Head Office, Islamabad by 2nd Aug 2019. Selection of firms will be carried out by scrutiny committee / user department in accordance with regulations on procurement of consultancy services.
- Firms will be required to give presentation on their company profile at BUHO, Islamabad.
- The Bahria University may reject proposals at any time prior to the acceptance of proposals by invoking rule 33 of PPR-2004. Selection of consultant will be done on quality and cost basis system to ensure economy and efficiency. Financial bids will be invited later from the short-listed firms only.
- A pre-bid meeting will be held at Bahria University Head Office Conference Room on 23rd July 2019 at 1100 Hours.
- Clarification / information (if any) may be obtained on any working day during office hours from the undersigned.
- The EOI / RFP documents can be obtained from following address after 16th July 2019 on payment of Rs. 2,000/- (Rupees Two Thousand Only).
Director P & D
Bahria University, Head Office
Sector E-8, Shangrila Road, Naval Complex, Islamabad
Tel: 051-9260002 – 6, Ext: 258, Fax 051-9263409