Punjab Education Endowment Funds (PEEF), Government of Punjab has announced a new Master Level Scholarship Program under the title “Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarships (SSMS)” for Year 2017-18. The students of all Master Level programs who are enrolled in Fall 2017 and Spring-2018 semesters are eligible to apply under PEEF SSMS category.
For SSMS, the eligibility criteria is as under:
- Pakistani National
- Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA of 2.5 in BA/B.Sc./B.COM/BS/BBA
- Secured admission as a full time student in any program of Bahria University and currently registered/ enrolled student in Academic Year 2017-18.
- The students with more than 03 years gap in studies will not be eligible to apply under this category.
- Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal or less than75,000/-.
- Age limit at the time of application should not be more than 28 years.
- Not availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year.
- Not a beneficiary of PM Fee Reimbursement Scheme.
- Besides fulfilling SSMS eligibility criteria, the prospective student must qualify the merit and Need criteria of the University.