Beihang University has offered Bahria University two fully funded China Scholarship Council (CSC) PhD scholarship for the Fall 2017 intake. The scholarship opportunity is a full time program covering tuition fee, accommodation, living allowance, normal medical service, comprehensive insurance etc, but does not cover the International travel expense. The programme will start in early September 2017 for 3 to 4 years for doctoral programme.
As per approval of the Competent Authority the scholarship opportunity will be offered to the permanent faculty members (PFMs) of Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering & Computer Sciences of BUIC, BUKC & BULC.
The PFMs of Bahria University interested in pursuing for this scholarship must register their interest with their respective Deans by 10th March, 2017, along with following documents:
- Highest Education Diploma/ Degree (Notarized photocopy or original One)
- Notarized Transcript or Original One
- Study or Research Plan (no less than 500 words)
- Two recommendation letters from Professors or Academic Experts
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form and the report on Blood Examination (Form Attached)
- Photo copy of first Page of Valid passport
* Above document requirements are in line with the requirements communicated by Beihang University
- The applicant shall not have availed any scholarship through the platform of Bahria University in the past
- The applicant must have scored a minimum score of 80% marks (A Grade) in the last performance appraisal.
- Preference shall be given to those who have served Bahria University for a minimum of two years.
- The topic of the research must be in line with the research focus area of the Engineering Faculty.
- The applicant shall not have any disciplinary case against them in past.
- Preference shall be given to those who are research active.
- The applicant must be willing to serve Bahria University for a minimum duration of 5 years after completion of the degree.