RE-INVITATION TO BIDS FOR CONSTRUCTION OF BUILDINGS AT KARACHI
Category: Tender Old
Published on: June 6, 2017
Published on: June 6, 2017
- Bahria University Islamabad (Employer) invites separate sealed bids for following civil works as mentioned against each from eligible bidders in Pakistan registered with Income Tax department having an experience of construction of building infrastructure:
|Name of Work||Approx Covered Area||Location||Min PEC Reg Cat (Valid upto Dec 2017)|
|National Centre of Maritime Studies (NCMS)/Engineering Block at Stadium Road Karachi (An HEC Project)||85000 Sft||Karachi||C3|
|Researcher/Girls Hostel near PNS Shifa Karachi (An HEC Project)||35000 Sft||Karachi||C4|
- The Employer invites sealed bids, under SINGLE STAGE – TWO ENVELOPES bidding procedure, from eligible firms or persons (preferably Karachi based) licensed by the Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) in Category C3 & C4 or above for the works registered with Tax Department / FBR and have previously performed work of 70% scalability and or at least 60% of bid amount in last 5 years are eligible.
- Eligible bidders may obtain further information and acquire Bidding Documents from P&D Directorate (Room No. 9 basement) at Bahria University Head Office, Shangrilla Road, E-8, Islamabad or Project Office Bahria University Karachi Campus, 13 National Stadium Road Karachi.
- Complete set of bidding documents may be purchased on submission of a written application alongwith valid PEC & NTN certificates from the above offices upon payment of Non Refundable Fee of Rs. 3000/- till 03 July 2017. All bids must be accompanied with bid security of 2% of the bid amount in form of Bank Draft / Pay Order by a scheduled Bank in Pakistan in favour of Bahria University Islamabad with requisite documents. Bid security should be enclosed with financial bid. A certificate of enclosing 2% bid security in financial bid, must be enclosed with technical proposal. Bidding documents must be delivered at or before 1030 hours on 04 July 2017 in Project Office Bahria University Karachi Campus, 13 National Stadium Road Karachi (only). Technical bids will be opened at 1100 hours on the same day in Bahria University Karachi Campus in the presence of the bidders. Pre-bid meeting for the same will be held on 20 June 2017 at 1100 Hours at Bahria University Karachi Campus 13 National Stadium Road. Opening of financial bid of technically qualified bidders will be intimated later on through telephone/letter. Conditional / incomplete bids will be considered Non Responsive. Bids received late from closing date and time will not be entertained.
- The Employer reserves the right to reject any or all bids / proposals by invoking rule 33 of PPRA Rules 2004 at any time prior to acceptance of the bid or proposal.
DIRECTOR (P & D) BAHRIA UNIVERSITY
Sector E-8, Naval Complex, Islamabad
Ph: 051-9260002 – 6, Extension: 285, Fax: 051-9263409