- Two percent quota shall be kept for disabled candidates. Applicants with disabilities can request requisite facilities during the admissions process. All such requests must be supported by documentary evidence.
- Two percent quota shall be kept in admissions for applicants/ students from less developed regions of Pakistan.
- Five percent seats shall be reserved for the sons/ daughters of Advocates in LLB, who shall compete for admission in order of merit.
- Two Percent quota shall be kept for sports based admissions in all UG programs except BU HS Campus.
- Applicants on reserved seats at Para 1,2,3 & 4 above should fulfill general conditions for admissions and must meet minimum admission criteria, prescribed for each degree program.
- Candidates applying on quota seats must submit their applications along with desired documents before admission deadline at Admission office of their respective Campus.
- Applicants belonging to lesser developed regions of Pakistan shall be required to produce duly attested domicile from chairman Town Committee/ Gazetted Officers.
List of less developed regions of Pakistan is given below.
LIST OF LESS DEVELOPED AREAS OF PAKISTAN
|Balochistan||Kalat,Mastung,Khuzdar,Awaran,Washuk, Kharan/Rakhshan , Lasbela, Ketch , Gwadar, Punjgur , Nasirabad, Jaffarabad ,Jhal Magsi, Bolan, Quetta, Urban, Quetta Rural,Pishin , Killa Abdulla ,Killa Saifullah, Barkhan, Musa Khel, Loralai, Sheerani ,Zhob ,Dera Bugti ,Kohlu , Ziarat, Harnai, Sibi, Nushki ,Chagai(Dalbandin), Turbat|
|Gilgit/Baltistan||Hunza–Nagar, Gilgit, Skardu, Ghanche, Ghizar, Diamir, Astore|
|Azad Jammu & Kashmir||Bhimber, Kotli, Mirpur, Muzaffarabad, Hattian, Neelam, Poonch, Haveli, Bagh, Sudhnoti|
|FATA||Bajaur, Khyber ,Kurram, South Waziristan, North Waziristan, Mohmand, Orakzai Frontier Regions (Peshawar , Kohat, Bannu, Lakki , D.I. Khan, Tank)|
|Interior Sindh||Thatta, Badin, Tharparkar, Umerkot, Mirpur Khas, Tando Allahyar, Naushahro Feroze, Tando Muhammad Khan, Sanghar, Khairpur, Benazirabad/NawabShah, Dadu, Qambar Shahdadkot, Larkana, Matiari, Ghotki, Shikarpur, Jacobabad, Sukkur, Kashmore, Jamshoro|
|South Punjab||Bahawalpur, Rahim Yar Khan, Bahwal Nagar, Multan, Lodhran, Khanewal, Vehari, Dera Ghazi Khan, Muzaffar Garh, Rajan Pur, Layyah|
|Chitral, Lower Dir, Upper Dir, Swat, Buner, Shangla, Malakand, Kohistan, D.I.Khan, Tank, Lakki Marwat, Batgram, Kala Dhaka/Torghar, Kohat, Bannu, Hangu, Karak|
|Punjab||Attock, Khushab, Mianwali and Bhakkar|
ADMISSION PROCESS FOR STUDENTS FROM LESS DEVELOPED REGIONS / DISABLED CANDIDATES/ WARDS OF ADVOCATES
- Applicants shall apply online, on or before the notified closing date.
- Applicants shall forward their applications to Admissions Offices of respective Campuses to avail quota seats. Requests indicating application number, Programs, Campus along with supporting documents shall reach respective Campus (after online registration) by quickest means (e-mail/ TCS etc), one week before Admissions Deadline (Closing) dates.
- Applicants shall appear in the CBT on the date notified by BU, or produce results of the tests conducted by the specified testing service if so provisioned.
- No fee waiver is authorized on quota seats.
ADMISSION PROCESS FOR SPORTS QUOTA SEAT
- Candidates of UG Programs after completion of online registration process shall apply and submit the sports quota form along with following documents in their respective campuses:
- Copy of ID Card/Form B.
- Copy of Paid Admission Processing fee slip.
- Sports participation Certificate(s) from relevant authority.
- Eligibility: Only those candidates will be eligible for admission on 2% sports quota seat who will qualify the BU CBT/ ETS and will meet the minimum eligibility criteria of the program.
- Recommended Games: Following games have been recommended for quota-based applications considering their relevance to BU:
- Volley Ball (Smashing)
- Table Tennis
- Martial Arts