To contribute to the development of the society and the country through promotion of Quality Higher Education.
To remain committed to the attainment of higher standards in teaching, learning and research, at par with the international standards.
Objectives of QAD
- To promote public confidence that the Quality and standards of the award of degrees are regularly assessed, improved & safeguarded.
- To review the quality standards and the quality of teaching and learning in each subject area.
- To review the academic affiliations with other institutions in terms of effective management of standards and quality of programs.
- To define clear and explicit standards as points of reference to the Quality Assurance reviews. This helps the prospective employers for getting clear expectation from Bahria University graduates.
- To develop program specifications. These are standard set of information that lays down what knowledge, understanding, skills and other attributes a student will have developed on successfully completing a specific program.
- To develop quality assurance processes and methods of evaluation to insure that the quality of education and the standards of awards of degrees & honors are being properly maintained. And also to keep under constant review the Curricula, Syllabi, Faculty development & R&D together with other scholarly activities as pointed by Quality Assurance activities like Self-Assessment Report (SAR).
- To ensure that the university’s quality assurance procedures are in line with Quality Assurance Agency (QAA), Higher Education Commission (HEC) for improving and maintaining the quality of higher education.