Published on: November 23, 2020
- Sealed bids are invited separately for each tender from firms registered with Tax department for Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of following ICT / Networking equipment for Bahria University Campus H-11/4, Islamabad.
|S#||Description||Tender #||Tender fee|
|a.||Active Components||A||Rs. 1,000/-|
|b.||Passive work||B||Rs. 1,000/-|
|c.||PABX Requirements||C||Rs. 1,000/-|
|d.||Specification for CCTV Surveillance & Security Cameras Setup||D||Rs. 1,000/-|
|e.||Video Conferencing Equipment||E||Rs. 1,000/-|
|f.||Computers and Laptop Specifications||F||Rs. 1,000/-|
|g.||Electrical Requirement||G||Rs. 1,000/-|
|h.||Multimedia Projectors||H||Rs. 1,000/-|
|i.||Printers and Photocopier Machines||I||Rs. 1,000/-|
|j.||Server Requirement of Data Centre||J||Rs.1,000/-|
- Details of items, services and scope of work is given in the bidding documents. which may be purchased on submission of a written application on firm’s letter head and NTN certificates upon payment of Rs 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only), Non Refundable Fee in the shape of Pay Order/DD in favour of Bahria University Islamabad, from the ‘Office of DD Procurement’ Bahria University Head Office, Sector E-8, Islamabad from 23 Nov to 08 Dec 2020 between 1000 to 1600 hrs except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
- Single Stage Two Envelope bidding procedure shall apply. Sealed bids supported by list and NTN registration / professional certificates should reach on / or before 09 Dec 2020 by 1100 hrs ‘at the Office of DD Procurement’ Bahria University
Head Office, Sector E-8, Islamabad. Technical bids will be opened at the office of Dir (P&D), Bahria University, Head Office, Islamabad on the same day at 1130 hours in the presence of the bidders / their authorized representatives, who may choose to be present. Conditional / incomplete bids will be considered Non Responsive. 2% of bid security of total bid value should be submitted in shape of Pay Order/ Banker’s Cheque / DDR in favour of Bahria University Islamabad. NTN No. of BU is 2132767-0.
- Pre bid meeting will be held on 02 Dec 2020 at 1030 hrs in the office of Deputy Director IT, Bahria University Main Campus Shangrilla Road, Sector E-8, Islamabad.
- Date of opening financial bid will be communicated on telephone/e-mail to technically qualified bidders. Bids security of non-qualified bidders to be collected within 30 days of financial bid opening.
- The bidders are requested to give their best and final prices inclusive of all applicable taxes, material, transportation installation, commissioning and training etc. Bahria University may reject any or all bids/proposals at any time prior to the acceptance by invoking Rule 33 of PPRA-2004.
- For any technical information please contact Deputy Director IT on Contact No. 0321-5588872 or Phone No.051-9260002 Ext 1100. For procurement related query, Deputy Director Procurement on Phone No.051-9260002 Ext 1259 & 1340 from Monday till Friday between 1000 to 1300 hrs, except holidays.
DIRECTOR P & D BAHRIA UNIVERSITY
Sector E-8, Naval Complex, Islamabad