Published on: November 7, 2022
- Candidates having minimum 16 years of qualification in relevant domain
- Preferably 03 years of relevant Experience
The Innovation Officer shall be responsible for the following:
- Develop an entrepreneurship ecosystem through initiatives, programmes and events that involve the start-ups at BU, industry, and relevant stakeholders.
- Build and support the incubation and acceleration programmes to attract the best talented entrepreneurs and start-ups with high-growth potential.
- Work collaboratively and closely with business support providers and public institutions to offer a comprehensive business support service to businesses partied at BIC/Virtual.
- Collate, maintain and disseminate information pertaining to the innovation landscape, investors, funding opportunities, venture capital, businesses and industries.
- Initiate and maintain effective relationships with businesses and stakeholders, and to provide them with appropriate support information and pave the way for potential collaborations.
- Assist in defining capacity building programmes for businesses and potential entrepreneurs in areas related to entrepreneurship, business development and innovation management.
- Develop innovative strategies to promote and support outreach at national/international events.
- Establish partnerships with other organizations including government and industry for providing services to the incubates.
- Participate in implementing the Bahria Innovation Center’s strategy and provide advice/recommendations to the steering committee on business retention and expansion.
- Any other duties as assigned by the higher authorities.
Candidates having degrees from HEC recognized National/International Universities are eligible to apply.
Please visit our website www.bahria.edu.pk/jobs to download job application form, brief CVs along with application form (Hard Copy), are to reach HR Office through Courier/ UMS by 22nd November’ 2022.
Only short-listed candidates, shall be called for test/interview