Published on: November 10, 2022
- Master/ Bachelor degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineering or related discipline from a reputable National or International Institution recognized by HEC.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an HEC recognized University or a postgraduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International Organization.
- Developing applications in ASP.NET using C#, AJAX, MVC, AngularJS.
- Experience in creating and consuming REST Web services.
- Entity Framework.
- Expertise in SQL Server Reporting Service, Crystal Reports.
- Experience in SQL Server.
- Must be a team person.
- Good Communication and presentation skills.
- Able to deliver tasks and projects as per agreed time lines.
- Working Knowledge of Source Controller i.e. TFS, Git.
- Determining operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirement, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Developing software applications with efficient code by ensuring the implementation of latest standards for coding, security and performance.
- Investigating problem areas reported by Support team or other stakeholders.
- Protecting operations by keeping information confidential.
- Providing information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing development and service issues.
- Completing the assigned task before the deadline.
- Any other duties assigned by DIT/DD/AD Evaluation of Transaction Advisory Services (TAS).
Candidates having degrees from HEC recognized National/International Universities are eligible to apply.
Please visit our website www.bahria.edu.pk/jobs to download job application form, brief CVs along with application form (Hard Copy), are to reach HR Office through Courier/ UMS by 25th November’ 2022.
Only short-listed candidates, shall be called for test/ interview