Published on: October 4, 2022
Bahria University invites applications from suitable candidates for the post of QA Officer at Bahria University Head Office, Islamabad.
- Candidates having Masters, preferably MS/ M.Phil. are eligible to apply
- Candidates having minimum 03 yrs of experience at University level, having dealt with Quality Assurance will be preferred.
- Data collection/ compilation and preparation for HEC MS/MPhil/PhD Program Review Committee visit.
- Coordination with HEC for managing issues relevant to the Pakistan Qualification Register (PQR).
- Managing amendments and publication of BU Academic Audit Manual
- Verification of Statistical data of all Campuses/CUs and submission to HEC Statistical Division.
- Scrutiny of NOC cases of MS/MPhil and PhD programs and Liaison with HEC QAA for acquisition of NOCs.
- Planning and coordination in Academic Mock Audit activities of BU Academic Programs of all BU campuses and CUs.
- Compilation of HEC Finance Division’s Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for annual recurring grants.
- Coordination with HEC to pursue BU FM’s Tenure Track System cases
- Arrangement of guest lecture on Academic Audit, ISO Certification and Anti- Plagiarism Policy.
- Assist Director QA in development of standards, policies and guidelines for BU as per time-to-time directives from HEC.
- Assist Director QA in conducting internal and external Institutional Performance Evaluation (IPE)
- Participation in HEC Annual Progress Review Meeting as and when directed by Director QA.
- Preparation of briefing/presentation as and when directed by Director QA
Candidates having degrees from HEC recognized National/International Universities are eligible to apply.
Please visit our website www.bahria.edu.pk/jobs to download job application form, brief CVs along with application form (Hard Copy), are to reach HR Office through Courier/ UMS by 12th October’ 2022.
Only short-listed candidates, shall be called for test/ interview