Published on: September 26, 2022
Bahria University invites applications from suitable candidates for the post of Manager Accounts at Bahria University Islamabad Campus.
MS/ M.Phil in Finance or Equivalent from HEC recognized Institution
- Preferably 10 years of relevant experience of Manager level or equivalent in responsible position in a Govt/ Semi Govt Autonomous Body.
- Experience in Public Sector Higher Education Institution will be preferred.
- Manager Accounts will assist the Director in the financial management of the CU as under:
- Carry out financial management of the Institute; coordinate all financial matters of the Institute with the Treasurer at the BUHO; Render financial advice to the Principal, Director, Head of the CU and other Officials.
Maintain the following accounts in respect of the Institute:
- Main Cash
- Petty Cash
- Contributory Provident Fund
- Student Club Fund
- Any other account as approved by the University Ensure proper and Judicious use of allocated funds in accordance with BU Financial Rules:
- Prepare the accounts for quarterly local Audit, Annual Commercial Audit, surprise checks as per financial regulation;
- Maintain cash account ledgers;
- Maintain permanent store ledgers;
- Maintain consumable store ledgers;
- Prepare students fee bills;
- Be responsible for purchase of permanent store items;
- Be responsible for purchase, storage and distribution of stationery;
- Supervise clerical staff in his clause;
- Monitor and control banking facilities in the Institute, ensuring their efficiency; and perform any other duties assigned
Candidates having degrees from HEC recognized National/International Universities are eligible to apply.
Please visit our website www.bahria.edu.pk/jobs to download job application form, brief CVs along with application form (Hard Copy), are to reach HR Office through Courier/ UMS by 04th October’ 2022.
Only short-listed candidates, shall be called for test/ interview