Published on: December 19, 2022
Bahria University invites applications from suitable candidates for the post of ASSISTANT QA OFFICER , Bahria University Head Office.
- BA/ BSc or equivalent.
- Preferably 05 years of experience in relevant field or 07 years’ experience in BU as Assistant Supervisor.
The Assistant QA Officer shall be responsible for following:
- Preparation and compilation of BU statistical data and liaison with all Campuses/ CUs/ Affiliated colleges.
- Making QA activities Calendar (semester-wise) in consultation with QA Officer, Manager QA and QA representatives for conducting smooth conduct of QA activities.
- Assist BU Graduates regarding their degree’s attestation through Pakistan.
- Qualification Register (PQR) System of HEC.
- Assist DQA in data collection/preparation and compilation for HEC MS/MPhil/PhD.
- program Review Committees visits.
- Assist in evaluation of performance centres and their policy documentations.
- Preparation content of QA Directorate for BU Convocation Booklet.
- Assist in inspection visits of Accreditation councils/HEC.
- Liaison with QA representatives in all campuses/CUs regarding progress on Corrective.
- Action Plans of academic programs.
- Working as a team member in smooth conducting of Institution performance evaluation.
- Preparation of QA Chapter for inclusion in every edition of BU Annual Report.
- Preparation of briefs/ presentations etc.
- Any other duty assigned by DQA.
Candidates having degrees from HEC recognized National/International Universities are eligible to apply.
Please visit our website www.bahria.edu.pk/jobs to download job application form, brief CVs along with application form (Hard Copy), are to reach HR Office through Courier/ UMS by 10th January ’ 2023.
Only short-listed candidates, shall be called for test/ interview