Published on: October 4, 2022
Bahria University invites applications from suitable candidates for the post of Assistant Manager SSC at Bahria University Karachi Campus, Karachi.
- Candidates having Masters, preferably MS/ MPhil are eligible to apply.
- Candidates having minimum 3 years of experience at University level, having dealt with Academic and Student Affairs will be preferred.
- Assistant Manager SSC shall be responsible of the following tasks:
- Managing regulating and supervising clubs and societies of students in Campus
- Preparation and maintenance of student’s profile
- Conducting and coordinating non-academic events/ workshops/ seminars for skill development and grooming of students. Duly advertising/publicizing the events.
- Event coordinator for freshmen orientation.
- Responsible for preparation of Convocation Booklet and backdrop design and hall management.
- Monitoring co-curricular and extra-curricular events for punctuality, manner and reporting their status to the Director/ Manager-SSC.
- Monitoring student attendance at the co-curricular events.
- Liaison with the HODs/ Faculty Members for the compilation and tabulation of Campus newsletter articles.
- Keeping record of all the events in the campus.
- Maintaining and updating of Campus website with latest club/societies, activities/ achievements. Also utilize social media like Facebook, LinkedIn, twitter etc. for projection of student’s activities and achievements.
Candidates having degrees from HEC recognized National/International Universities are eligible to apply.
Please visit our website www.bahria.edu.pk/jobs to download job application form, brief CVs along with application form (Hard Copy), are to reach HR Office through Courier/ UMS by 12th October’ 2022.
Only short-listed candidates, shall be called for test/ interview