Published on: October 14, 2022
Bahria University invites applications from suitable candidates for the post of Assistant Director IT (Campus Management System), Bahria University Head Office.
Preferably 16-year education in Computer Science/ Software Engineering or related discipline from a reputable National or International Institution recognized by HEC.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an HEC recognized University or a postgraduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International Organization.
- Developing applications in ASP.NET (Web Forms), ASP.NET Core, C#.
- Experience in creating and consuming REST Web services.
- Entity Framework.
- Expertise in SQL Server Reporting Service, Crystal Reports.
- Experience in SQL Server.
- Must be a team person.
- Good Communication and presentation skills.
- Able to deliver tasks and projects as per agreed time lines.
- Working Knowledge of Source Controller i.e. TFS, Git.
- Development, upgradation and strengthening of Campus Management System.
- Incorporation of new modules in CMS to meet the requirements of stakeholders.
- Implementing/leading the development of modules related to CMS.
- Integration of CMS with other software applications developed at BU.
- Working closely with DIT/DD to identify requirements for new software applications.
- Specifying requirements from stakeholder and communicate to team.
- Overseeing and coordinating the people, resources and processes required to deliver new software.
- Timely completion of projects assigned to teams by scheduling tasks.
- Monitoring progress against intermediate and final development targets.
- Evaluating risks to integrity of infrastructure inherent in proposed implementations. and review the effectiveness of implementation.
- Any other duties assigned by DIT/DD.
Candidates having degrees from HEC recognized National/International Universities are eligible to apply.
Please visit our website www.bahria.edu.pk/jobs to download job application form, brief CVs along with application form (Hard Copy), are to reach HR Office through Courier/ UMS by 21st October’ 2022.
Only short-listed candidates, shall be called for test/ interview