Published on: February 14, 2023
Bahria University invites applications from suitable candidates for the post of Dean at Bahria School of Law, Bahria University Islamabad Campus
- PhD in law or equivalent degree from an HEC recognized University / Institution and L.L.M, J.D in Law or equivalent degree from an HEC recognized University/ Institution
- Preferably 10 yrs teaching / research experience (with at least 04 yrs experience after the post – terminal degree level) in an HEC recognized University or a post graduate institution or professional experience in the relevant field.
- The applicant must have at least 10 research publications with at least 04 publications in last 05 yrs in HEC recognized Journals.
The Dean of the Faculty shall be responsible to the Rector through respective Pro-Rector (Academics) in performance of the following functions:
- Monitor academic and research activities and render advice to the Rector for academic excellence of the respective Faculty in accordance with the Strategic plans of the University and the regulatory bodies.
- Ensure uniform and synchronized academic roadmaps, syllabi and course contents throughout the Faculty.
- Ensure curriculum development in the Faculty in line with the market demands and contemporary trends.
- Coordinate with CUs to ensure highest teaching standards in the Faculty.
- Help and monitor the CUs plan, conduct and follow-up accreditation visits / inspections of the Faculty by the accreditation/ regulatory bodies.
- Be a member of the team conducting visits of the accreditation/ regulatory bodies.
- Coordinate with the CUs in ensuring that the programs being run in the faculty are successfully accredited.
- Convene meetings of the Faculty Board of Studies as and when required.
- Coordinate with other Deans on matters and facilities common between Faculties.
- Implement the academic policies of the University and the respective regulatory body.
- Perform any other such duties assigned by the Rector/ Pro-Rector (Acad).
- Candidates having degrees from HEC-recognized National/ International Universities are eligible to apply.
- Please visit our website bahria.edu.pk/jobs to download the job application form (Faculty)
- Brief CVs along with the application form (Hard Copy), are to reach HR Dte through Courier/ UMS only by 28-FEB-2023.
Only short-listed candidates shall be called for a test/ interview