Published on: January 17, 2023
Preferably MS Civil Engineering or BE Civil Engineering
Preferably 05 years of relevant Experience with BE Civil Engineering or 1 year experience after MS (total experience 3 years)
The AD (Civil Engineering) shall be responsible for the following:
- Assist in tendering and bidding process with regard to civil works.
- Assist in technical qualifications of contractors & consultants in line with PPRA Rules / PEC guidelines.
- Assist in timely start of approved civil works.
- Assist in monitoring of ongoing projects while suggesting remedial measures where necessary.
- Assist in timely processing of invoices / bills of contractors & consultants as per terms & conditions of the contracts.
- Visit building / work sites regularly to inspect quality of construction / renovation works being performed.
- Initiate periodical progress/ reports and indicate deviations / delays here applicable.
- Inspect building materials to ensure that they are supplied as per contract specifications and are stored in safe & secure place.
- Must ensure requisite safety precautions at works sites.
- Evaluate quality of completed works and recommended payments to contractors as per schedule of work as enshrined in contracts / work order.
- Assist DD (Plans) for preparation / vetting of developmental plans.
- Any other duty related to civil work projects as assigned from time to time by Dir P&D & DD (Development).
- Candidates having degrees from HEC recognized National/ International are eligible to apply.
- Please visit our website https://www.bahria.edu.pk/jobs/ to download job application form (Officers/Admin).
- Brief CVs along with application form (Hard Copy), are to reach HR Dte Head office Islamabad through Courier/UMS only by 20 Jan 2023.
- only short listed candidates, shell be called for test/interview.