PEEF has announced Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarships (SSMS) – Foreign Scholarship for PhD 2017 intake. PEEF has invited applications from eligible male and female Pakistani Nationals who have secured admission in Top 50 (subject wise) QS ranked universities of the world. This Scholarship is fully funded and will cover the cost of Tuition Fees, Boarding & Lodging Expenses & Air Fare. The subject areas for PhD are as follows:
- Life Sciences Medicine
- Engineering Technology
- Natural Sciences Social Sciences
- Arts Humanities
*Detailed list of preferred subject areas is available at www.peef.org.pk/phdscholarships.asp
Following is the eligibility criteria for SSMS – Foreign Scholarship 2017:
- Valid Ph.D admission offer from one of the Top 50 (Subject wise) Universities of the World (OS ranking)in preferred subject areas.
- Not less than 60% marks throughout the academic career.
- Declared monthly family income (including self, spouse and parents) is equal to or less than Rs. 200,000/-.
- Maximum age of 35 years on 31st March, 2017.
- Not availed any foreign scholarship in the past.
- Take up the scholarship in the year for which it is offered and the scholarship shall not be deferred to the next year.
- Existing permanent / regular faculty members of public sector teaching/educational institutions of Pakistan are not eligible to apply for Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarships (SSMS).
- Preference shall be given to the students having Punjab domicile, however a special quota has also been allocated for other provinces including AJK, Gilgit Baltistan (GB), FATA and ICT.
- To get admission in the University and apply for Visa is the responsibility of applicant. Decision of the Scholarship Selection Committee shall be final.
- PEEF reserves the right to reject any application or call off the whole selection process without assigning any reason.
Please check scholarships official site http://www.bahria.edu.pk/scholarships/