To inculcate the spirit of collaborative research as well as to improve the outlook of Bahria University (BU) in terms of its research standing, Research Groups have been formed at the constituent units of Bahria University at department level. Members of each research groups are not only from the same department but also intra-department or from some other research institutions/organizations. Each group has highly qualified members within its research areas and is actively involved in different research activities.
The objectives for the formulations of the Research Groups at BU are:
- Encourage faculty members/researchers to conduct research activities collectively
- Write research proposals for acquiring research funding
- Conduct research projects
- Generate high impact publications
- Develop University-Industry & University-Academia Linkages
- Invite faculty members/researchers from other institutions for starting the joint research projects with the faculty/researchers of BU