MASTER LEVEL PEEF SCHOLARSHIPS FOR YEAR 2016-17
Category: News & Events November 10, 2016
- Punjab Education Endowment Funds (PEEF), Government of Punjab has announced a new Master Level Scholarship Program under the title “Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarships (SSMS)” for Year 2016-17. The students of all Master Level programs who are enrolled in Spring 2016 & Fall 2016 semesters are eligible to apply under PEEF SSMS category.
- For SSMS, the eligibility criteria is as under:
- Pakistani National
- Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA of 2.5 in BA/B.Sc./B.COM/BS/BBA etc. examination held in 2014 to 2016 (Annual).
- Secured admission as a full time student in any program of Bahria University and currently registered/ enrolled student in Academic Year 2016-17.
- Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal or less than 75,000/-.
- Age limit at the time of application should not be more than 28 years.
- Not availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year.
- Not a beneficiary of PM Fee Reimbursement Scheme.
- Besides fulfilling SSMS eligibility criteria, the prospective student must qualify the merit and Need criteria of the University.
- In this context, you are kindly requested to properly advertise “Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarships (SSMS)” in your respective campuses (through notice boards, campus website & class announcements) for all departments of Master Level degree programs. The list of applicants as per attached Format along with their application forms and other documents as mentioned in application form may please be forwarded to the office of undersigned before 25th November, 2016. Format for the lists of is attached here with as annex ‘A’.
- Bahria University will share the result of the selected students with PEEF after every semester. In case of continuous unsatisfactory performance of any student, the PEEF has the right to suspend or discontinue his/her Scholarship.
- DD (IT) is requested to upload the application forms of “Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarships (SSMS)” on main website page of Bahria University. It is also requested to kindly share the data of all those Master Level students who are enrolled in Spring 2016 & Fall 2016 semester. The students data must contain Name, Father Name, Current Degree Program, Degree Duration, CNIC Number, Home Address, Domicile, Email id, Cell Number and Institution Name of their Bachelor Degree Program.
- Admission directorate is requested to properly advertise the SSMS- PEEF Scholarship opportunity in admission advertisements and related material.
- PEEF SSMS Application Form (Annex ‘A’)
- Format of nominations (Annex ‘B’)
- Format of Fee information (Annex ‘C’)
For details of other scholarships please check http://www.bahria.edu.pk/scholarships
Safia Munir Malik
Assistant Director Student Affairs
Office of Student Affairs, BUHO
Bahria University, Islamabad
051-9260002 Ext 343