Published on: December 20, 2017
- Punjab Education Endowment Funds (PEEF), Government of Punjab has announced PEEF – OPF Scholarships for Master Level Degree Programs for Year 2017-18. The students of all Master Level programs who are enrolled only Academic year 2017-18 are eligible to apply under PEEF-OPF Scholarship category.
For Master Degree Programs, the eligibility criteria is as under:
- Punjab Domicile
- Father/mother must be a registered member of Overseas Pakistani Foundation (OPF) (valid for 3 years after permanent return).
- Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA of 2.5 in BA/B.Sc./B.COM/BS/BBA etc. examination held in 2015 to 2017 (Annual) in Punjab.
- Secured admission as a full time student in any program of Bahria University and currently registered/ enrolled student in Academic Year 2017-18 in a public sector University of Pakistan.
Students enrolled in spring/fall session (where applicable) and morning/afternoon/evening sessions (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF – OPEF Master level scholarship.
The children of deceased registered overseas Pakistani’s are also eligible to apply in case his/her parents has died within three years before the last date of advertisement.
- Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal or less than 50,000/.
- Besides fulfilling PEEF eligibility criteria, the prospective student must qualify the merit and Need criteria of the University.