Following dress code is to be adhered by all students.
- Dress/casual Trousers
- Jeans (Plain Blue) without any images, graphics & write ups
- Dress/Casual Shirts (Half/full sleeves)
- T Shirts without any images, messages, graphics & write ups
- Dress/Casual shoes or joggers with Socks. (No Sandals)
- Shalwar Qameez with coat/waist coat and shoes (all days of the week).
- Coat/Pullover/Sweater/Jacket in winter
- Shalwar Qameez. (No sleeveless)
- Hijab, Abaya, Chaddar
- Full length Jeans/trousers with long shirt/Kurta [Knee length] (No tights)
- Light Jewelry & light make up
- Shoes, Sandals & Joggers
- Duppatta/Scarf compulsory with all dresses
Note: BUM&DC Students should wear white coat with colour coded (Collar/Sleeves) as appropriate.
In case of non-compliance, the following disciplinary actions will be undertaken
- Written warning on 1st occasion
- Fine of Rs.5000/- on 2nd occasion
- Barring attendance of classes on 3rd occasion