Published on: February 15, 2022
MSc Scholarships at Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences (RUAS), Netherlands.
To strengthen and develop the Maritime Faculty, Bahria University is pleased to offer scholarships for Fall 2022 intake to candidates interested in pursuing MSc Shipping & Transport at Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences (RUAS), Netherlands. The scholars on return after completing the degree program shall serve as faculty members at the Department of Maritime Sciences, Bahria University Karachi Campus, for a minimum duration of 3 years.
The emoluments of the scholarship will include:
- Full Tuition Fee Cover + Insurance & immigration cost
- Airfare for the Netherlands
- Visa Fee
- Stipend for 12 months @ 1000 € per month.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (16 years of education in relevant field) – An Engineering, Shipping, Logistics or Business related Bachelor Degree (with Minimum CGPA of 3).
- The requirement of IELTS/TOEFL is mandatory at time of application submission. Preference shall be given to candidates who already have valid IELTS/TOEFL score or have at least registered for relevant test, with result expected before final selection. IELTS academic: 6.5 (no more than 2 IELTS sub-scores may be a maximum of 0.5 points below the required overall score of 6.5)/TOEFL iBT: 90 TOEFL iBT Home Edition: 90/ Cambridge: minimum score of 176 (Exam results can’t be older than two years at start of the study programme) .
- Preferably 2 years of work experience in the relevant field.
Desirous candidates may forward their applications to Bahria University Karachi Campus on or before 18 March 2022 at the address given below. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
HoD (Maritime Sciences)
Bahria University Karachi Campus
13-National Stadium Road, Karachi
Telephone No: (92-21) 99240002-11 Ext-418