The online admission procedure is described as under:
- Visit Bahria University website (http://bahria.edu.pk)
- Click in “Apply for Online Admissions” and sign up (registration).
- After login read the instruction and complete the application form as follows:
- Father / Guardian
After completion, submit the application form and on acceptance by the online admission system, fee slip (PDF format) will be generated.
- Obtain printout of fee slip and deposit fee in any ABL Branch throughout Pakistan.
- Re-login after two days to obtain the Admit Slip for appearing in the entry test.
- Appear for the entry test as per promulgated schedule. Candidates are required to bring printed Admit Slip and original CNIC / Form “B” or Passport.
Note: Candidate who intends to apply for more than one program (involving different entry tests) is to repeat the steps from para ‘c (4)’ to ‘f’.