Published on: April 12, 2021
Dated: 11 Apr 202
PROCUREMENT / SUPPLY, INSTALLATION, TESTING AND COMMISSIONING OF VIDEO CONFERENCING SOLUTIONS, PROJECTORS, LED DISPLAYS ETC – ICT / NETWORKING AT BAHRIA UNIVERSITY CAMPUS H-11/4, ISLAMABAD
TENDER – E
1. Sealed bids are invited separately for from firms registered with Tax department for Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of above system related to ICT / Networking at Bahria University Campus H-11/4, Islamabad.
2. Details of items, services and scope of work is given in the bidding documents. which may be purchased on submission of a written application on firm’s letter head and NTN certificates upon payment of Rs 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only), Non Refundable Fee in the shape of Pay Order/DD in favour of Bahria University Islamabad, from the ‘Office of Project Coordinator’ Room No. 06, basement, Bahria University Head Office, Sector E-8, Islamabad from 12 April 2021 to 27 April 2021 between 9000 to 1430 hrs except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. Single Stage Two Envelope bidding procedure shall apply. Sealed bids supported by list and NTN registration / professional certificates should reach on / or before 28 April 2021 by 1100 hrs ‘at the Office of Project Coordinator’ Bahria University Head Office, Sector E-8, Islamabad. Technical bids will be opened at the office of DDIT, Sir Syed Block, First floor, Bahria University, Islamabad Campus on the same day at 1130 hours in the presence of the bidders / their authorized representatives, who may choose to be present. Conditional / incomplete bids will be considered Non Responsive. 2% of bid security of total bid value should be submitted in shape of Pay Order/ Banker’s Cheque / DDR in favour of Bahria University Islamabad. NTN No. of BU is 2132767-0.
4. Pre bid meeting will be held on 19 April 2021 at 1030 hrs in the office of DDIT, Bahria University Main Campus Shangrilla Road, Sector E-8, Islamabad.
5. Date of opening financial bid will be communicated on telephone/e-mail to technically qualified bidders. Bids security of non-qualified bidders to be collected within 30 days of financial bid opening.
6. The bidders are requested to give their best and final prices inclusive of all applicable taxes, material, transportation installation, commissioning and training etc. Bahria University may reject any or all bids/proposals at any time prior to the acceptance by invoking Rule 33 of PPRA-2004.
7. For any technical information please contact Deputy Director IT on Contact No. 0321-5588872 or Phone No.051-9260002 Ext 1100 from Monday till Friday between 1000 to 1300 hrs, except holidays.
DIRECTOR P & D BAHRIA UNIVERSITY
Sector E-8, Naval Complex, Islamabad