Published on: September 15, 2021
Dated: 12 Sep 2021
PROCUREMENT, SUPPLY, INSTALLATION, TESTING AND COMMISSIONING OF VIDEO CONFERENCING SOLUTIONS (PROJECTORS, LED DISPLAY ETC) – ICT NETWORKING AT BAHRIA UNIVERSITY CAMPUS H-11/4, ISLAMABAD (HEC FUNDED)
TENDER – E
1. Sealed bids are invited for supply, installation, Testing and Commissioning of Video Conferencing Solutions – ICT Networking at Bahria university campus H-11/4, Islamabad, from relevant firms.
2. Details of items, services and scope of work is given in the bidding documents. which may be purchased on submission of a written application on firm’s letter head and NTN certificates upon payment of Rs 2,000/- (Rupees Two Thousand Only), Non Refundable Fee in the shape of Pay Order/DD in favour of Bahria University Islamabad, from the ‘Office of the Project Coordinator’ Bahria University Head Office, Basement Room No.6, E-8, Islamabad from 13 Sep to 25 Sep 2021 between 1000 to 1600 hrs except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. Single Stage Two Envelope bidding procedure shall apply. Sealed bids supported by list and NTN registration / professional certificates should reach on / or before 28 Sep 2021 by 1100 hrs ‘at the Office of Project Coordinator’ Bahria University Head Office, E-8, Islamabad. Technical bids will be opened at the office of Director (P&D) Bahria University Head Office, Islamabad on the same day at 1130 hours in the presence of the bidders / their authorized representatives, who may choose to be present. Conditional / incomplete bids will be considered Non Responsive. 2% of bid security of total bid value should be submitted in shape of Pay Order/ Banker’s cheque / DDR in favour of Bahria University Islamabad. NTN No. of BU is 2132767-0.
4. Pre bid meeting will be held on 16 Sep 2021 at 1000 hrs in the office of DD (IT), Bahria University Main Campus Sector E-8, Islamabad.
5. Date of opening financial bid will be communicated on telephone/e-mail to technically qualified bidders. Bids security of non-qualified bidders to be collected within 30 days of financial bid opening.
6. The bidders are requested to give their best and final prices inclusive of all applicable taxes, material, transportation installation, commissioning and training etc. Bahria University may reject any or all bids/proposals at any time prior to the acceptance by invoking Rule 33 of PPRA-2004.
7. For any technical information please contact DD (IT) on Phone No.051- 9260002 Ext 1100 from Monday till Friday between 1000 to 1600 hrs, except holidays.
DIRECTOR P & D BAHRIA UNIVERSITY
Sector E-8, Naval Complex, Islamabad