Published on: October 23, 2020
Dated: 25 Oct 2020
SUPPLY, INSTALLATION, COMMISSIONING, TESTING AND TRAINING OF EQUIPMENT FOR ENGG LABS AT BAHRIA UNIVERSITY CAMPUS H-11/4, ISLAMABAD
1. Sealed bids are invited for supply, installation, commissioning, testing and training of equipment for engineering labs at Bahria university campus H-11/4, Islamabad, from relevant firms.
2. Details of items, services and scope of work is given in the bidding documents. which may be purchased on submission of a written application on firm’s letter head and NTN certificates upon payment of Rs 2,000/- (Rupees Two Thousand Only), Non Refundable Fee in the shape of Pay Order/DD in favour of Bahria University Islamabad, from the ‘Office of DD Procurement’ Bahria University Head Office, Sector E-8, Islamabad from 26 Oct to 10 Nov 2020 between 1000 to 1600 hrs except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. Single Stage Two Envelope bidding procedure shall apply. Sealed bids supported by list and NTN registration / professional certificates should reach on / or before 11 Nov 2020 by 1100 hrs ‘at the Office of DD Procurement’ Bahria University Head Office, Sector E-8, Islamabad. Technical bids will be opened at the office of Dir (P&D), Bahria University, Head Office, Islamabad on the same day at 1130 hours in the presence of the bidders / their authorized representatives, who may choose to be present. Conditional / incomplete bids will be considered Non Responsive. 2% of bid security of total bid value should be submitted in shape of Pay Order/ Banker’s cheque / DDR in favour of Bahria University Islamabad. NTN No. of BU is 2132767-0.
4. Pre bid meeting will be held on 02 Nov 2020 at 1030 hrs in the Office Dean Engg Sciences, Bahria University Main Campus Sector E-8, Islamabad.
5. Date of opening financial bid will be communicated on telephone/e-mail to technically qualified bidders. Bids security of non-qualified bidders to be collected within 30 days of financial bid opening.
6. The bidders are requested to give their best and final prices inclusive of all applicable taxes, material, transportation installation, commissioning and training etc. Bahria University may reject any or all bids/proposals at any time prior to the acceptance by invoking Rule 33 of PPRA-2004.
7. For any technical information please contact ‘Dean Engineering Sciences’ on Phone No.051- 9260002 Ext 1532 & 051-9263424. For procurement related queries Deputy Director Procurement on Phone No.051-9260002 Ext 1259 & 1340 from Monday till Friday between 1000 to 1300 hrs, except holidays.