Published on: December 3, 2021
Dated: 30 November 2021
SUPPLY, INSTALLATION, COMMISSIONING AND TESTING OF SECURITY EQUIPMENT FOR
BAHRIA UNIVERSITY H-11/4 CAMPUS, ISLAMABAD
- Sealed bids are invited for supply, installation, commissioning and testing of following Security Equipment for Bahria university H-11/4 Campus, Islamabad from GST registered firms/ suppliers:
|a.||Manual Raising Arm Barriers 3 Boom Barrier||02|
|b.||Hydraulic Road Blocker 3 Mtr Length Fully Automatic Integrated with RFID||01|
|c.||Boom Barrier Single Boom Barrier Fully Automatic Integrated with RFID||02|
|d.||RFID Access Control/Attendance System (Supreme Korea)||06|
- Detail of specifications and scope of work is given in the bidding documents. which can be purchased on submission of a written application on firm’s letter head (with mentioned NTN No) upon payment of Rs.2,000/- (Rupees Two Thousand Only), Non Refundable Fee in the shape of Pay Order/DD in favour of Bahria University Islamabad, from the ‘Office of DD Procurement, Basement Quaid Block, Bahria University Head Office, Sector E-8, Islamabad from 03 December to 17 December 2021 between 1000 to 1600 hrs except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
- Single Stage Two Envelope bidding procedure shall apply. Sealed bids supported by NTN registration/ professional certificates should reach on/ or before 18 December 2021 by 1100 hrs ‘at the Office of DD Procurement’ Bahria University Head Office, Sector E-8, Islamabad. Technical bids will be opened at the office of Dir (P&D), BUHO, Islamabad on the same day at 1130 hours in the presence of the bidders/ their authorized representatives, who may choose to be present. Conditional/ incomplete bids will be considered Non Responsive. 2% bid security of total bid value must be submitted in shape of Pay Order/ Banker’s cheque/ DDR in favour of Bahria University Islamabad. NTN No. of BU is 2132767-0.
- Pre bid meeting will be held on 13 December 2021 at 1000 hrs in the office of Director P&D, Bahria University Sector E-8, Islamabad.
- Date of opening financial bid will be communicated on telephone/ e-mail to technically qualified bidders. Bids security of non-qualified bidders to be collected within 30 days of financial bid opening.
- The bidders are requested to give their best and final prices inclusive of all applicable taxes, material, transportation installation, commissioning, Testing and Training etc. Bahria University may reject any or all bids/proposals at any time prior to the acceptance by invoking Rule 33 of PPRA-2004.
- For any information please contact DD (Security) on Phone No.051- 9260002 Ext 1238 from Monday till Friday between 0930 to 1430 hrs, except holidays.
Director P & D (President Standing Purchase Committee)
Bahria University Head Office Sector E-8,
Shangrila Road, Naval Complex, Islamabad