Published on: November 11, 2021
Dated: 10 November 2021
TOYOTA HIACE HIGH ROOF CONVERSION INTO AMBULANCE
BAHRIA UNIVERSITY ISLAMABAD
- Sealed bids are invited for Toyota Hiace High Roof Conversion into Ambulance with required ambulatory equipment from GST registered firms/ suppliers.
- Detail of required specifications and scope of work is given in the bidding documents. which may be purchased on submission of a written application on firm’s letter head clearing mentioned NTN No. upon payment of Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only), Non Refundable Fee in the shape of Pay Order/ DD in favour of Bahria University Islamabad, from the ‘Office of DD Procurement, Basement Quaid Block, Bahria University Head Office, Sector E-8, Islamabad from 10 November 2021 between 1000 to 1600 hrs except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
- Single Stage Two Envelope bidding procedure shall apply. Sealed bids supported by NTN registration/ professional certificates should reach on/ or before 25 November 2021 by 1100 hrs ‘at the Office of DD Procurement’ Bahria University Head Office, Sector E-8, Islamabad. Technical bids will be opened at the office of Dir (P&D), BUHO, Islamabad on the same day at 1130 hours in the presence of the bidders/ their authorized representatives, who may choose to be present. Conditional/ incomplete bids will be considered Non Responsive. 2% bid security of total bid value should be submitted in shape of Pay Order/ Banker’s cheque/ DDR in favour of Bahria University Islamabad. NTN No. of BU is 2132767-0.
- Pre bid meeting will be held on 22 November 2021 at 1000 hrs in the office of Director P&D, Bahria University Sector E-8, Islamabad.
- Date of opening of financial bid will be communicated on telephone/ e-mail to technically qualified bidders. Bids security of non-qualified bidders will be refunded within 30 days after financial bid opening.
- The bidders are requested to give their best and final prices inclusive of all applicable taxes, material, transportation installation, Testing and Training etc. Bahria University may reject any or all bids/ proposals at any time prior to the acceptance by invoking Rule 33 of PPRA-2004.
- For any information please contact DD (A &C) on Phone No.051- 9260002 Ext 1224 from Monday till Friday between 0930 to 1430 hrs, except holidays.
Director P & D (President Standing Purchase Committee)
Bahria University Head Office Sector E-8,
Shangrila Road, Naval Complex, Islamabad