Published on: October 15, 2021
Dated: 15 October 2021
SUPPLY, INSTALLATION AND TESTING OF KITCHEN EQUIPMENT FOR BAHRIA UNIVERSITY H-11/4 CAMPUS, ISLAMABAD
- Sealed bids are invited for Supply, Installation and Testing of Kitchen Equipment for Bahria University Campus H-11/4, Islamabad from GST registered firms/ suppliers.
- Details of items, services and scope of work is given in the bidding documents. which may be purchased on submission of a written application on firm’s letter head (with Printed NTN number) upon payment of Rs.2,000/- (Rupees Two Thousand Only), Non Refundable Fee in the shape of Pay Order/DD in favour of Bahria University Islamabad, from the ‘Office of DD Procurement, Basement Quaid Block, Bahria University Head Office, Sector E-8, Islamabad from 18 October 2021 to 03 November 2021 between 1000 to 1600 hrs except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
- Single Stage Two Envelope bidding procedure shall apply. Sealed bids supported by NTN registration/ professional certificates must reach on/ or before 04 November 2021 by 1100 hrs ‘at the Office of DD Procurement’ Bahria University Head Office, Sector E-8, Islamabad. Technical bids will be opened at the office of Dir (P&D), Bahria University, Head Office, Islamabad on the same day at 1130 hours in the presence of the bidders/ their authorized representatives, who may choose to be present. Conditional/ incomplete bids will be considered Non Responsive. 2% of bid security of total bid value must be submitted in shape of Pay Order/ Banker’s cheque/ DDR in favour of Bahria University Islamabad. NTN No. of BU is 2132767-0.
- Pre bid meeting will be held on 29 October 2021 at 1000 hrs in the office of Directo P&D, Bahria University Sector E-8, Islamabad.
- Date of opening of financial bid will be communicated on telephone/ e-mail to technically qualified bidders. Bids security of non-qualified bidders will be refunded within 30 days of financial bid opening.
- The bidders are requested to give their best and final prices inclusive of all applicable taxes, material, transportation, installation, and training etc. Bahria University may reject any or all bids/proposals at any time prior to the acceptance by invoking Rule 33 of PPRA-2004.
- For any information please contact DD(Admin) on Phone No.051- 9260002 Ext 1260 from Monday till Friday between 0930 to 1430 hrs, except holidays.
Director P & D (President Standing Purchase Committee)
Bahria University Head Office Sector E-8,
Shangrila Road, Naval Complex, Islam