Published on: October 7, 2021
Dated: 07 October 2021
SUPPLY, INSTALLATION, COMMISSIONING, TESTING AND TRAINING OF 06 X WALK THROUGH GATE FOR BAHRIA UNIVERSITY CAMPUS H-11/4, ISLAMABAD
- Sealed bids are invited for supply, installation, commissioning, testing and training of 06 x Walk Through Gates for Bahria university H-11/4 Campus, Islamabad from GST registered firms/ suppliers.
- Detail of required specifications and scope of work is given in the bidding documents. which may be purchased on submission of a written application on firm’s letter head (with mentioned NTN No.) upon payment of Rs.2,000/- (Rupees Two Thousand Only), Non Refundable Fee in the shape of Pay Order/DD in favour of Bahria University Islamabad, from the ‘Office of DD Procurement, Basement Quaid Block, Bahria University Head Office, Sector E-8, Islamabad from 11 October to 25 October 2021 between 1000 to 1600 hrs except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
- Single Stage Two Envelope bidding procedure shall apply. Sealed bids supported by NTN registration/ professional certificates should reach on/ or before 26 October 2021 by 1100 hrs ‘at the Office of DD Procurement’ Bahria University Head Office, Sector E-8, Islamabad. Technical bids will be opened at the office of Dir (P&D), BUHO, Islamabad on the same day at 1130 hours in the presence of the bidders/ their authorized representatives, who may choose to be present. Conditional/ incomplete bids will be considered Non Responsive. 2% bid security of total bid value should be submitted in shape of Pay Order/ Banker’s cheque/ DDR in favour of Bahria University Islamabad. NTN No. of BU is 2132767-0.
- Pre bid meeting will be held on 22 October 2021 at 1000 hrs in the office of Director P&D, Bahria University Sector E-8, Islamabad.
- Date of opening financial bid will be communicated on telephone/ e-mail to technically qualified bidders. Bids security of non-qualified bidders to be collected within 30 days of financial bid opening.
- The bidders are requested to give their best and final prices inclusive of all applicable taxes, material, transportation installation, commissioning, Testing and Training etc. Bahria University may reject any or all bids/proposals at any time prior to the acceptance by invoking Rule 33 of PPRA-2004.
- For any information please contact DD(Tech) on Phone No.051- 9260002 Ext 1260 from Monday till Friday between 0930 to 1430 hrs, except holidays.
Director P & D (President Standing Purchase Committee)
Bahria University Head Office Sector E-8,
Shangrila Road, Naval Complex, Islamabad