Published on: July 29, 2020
Dated: 28 July 2020
INVITATION OF BIDS FOR PURCHASING /WRITING OF 4000 4GB USBs AND COMPOSING, PRINTING, BINDING OF PROSPECTUSES FALL 2020 SEMESTER
BAHRIA UNIVERSITY ISLAMABAD
- Bahria University Head Office invites sealed bids for purchasing/writing of 4000 x 4GB USBs and Printing, Composing, Designing & Binding of 15xUG & 15xPG of Prospectuses fall 2020 for Bahria University as per samples from Islamabad / Rawalpindi based well established suppliers/vendors and printers registered with relevant Tax Department. Details are as follows:
|S #||Item Description||No Of Pages||Qty||Specifications|
|1||Coloured Copies of BU Prospectus
|Books printing with digital laser printing
· Title art card.
· In side pager 128 gram/matt
· Gum biding
· Size 8” x 8”
|2||USB 4 GB Kingston Flash Drive or Equivalent.||–||4000||With BU Small Key Chain/ Logo etc.|
- The lowest evaluated/selected firm is to compose/writing of USBs, with the necessary data to be provided by Admission Dte.
- Advance Sample of USB is also required from firms.
- Sample of Already printed prospectus of any University may be provided to the proposal.
- Sample of already printed Prospectuses of previous years can be seen at Admission Dte,
- The prices shall include all applicable taxes and delivery charges etc.
- Single stage One envelope procedure shall apply. The bids prepared in accordance with this invitation of Bid, must reach at Deputy Director Procurement Office, Basement room No. 9 Bahria University Head Office Islamabad by 1130 hrs on 20 August 2020 or before. Proposal will be opened on same day at 1130 hrs in Director P & D Office in presence of the bidders who may choose to be present. The same will be forwarded to Director Admission for scrutiny. Only those firms / printers are to submit their bids who have previous experience of printing, Composing, Designing, Binding and printing of prospectuses books of any university are to apply and attach such proof with the bid. The bidders are requested to give their best and final prices inclusive of all taxes. Bahria University has the right to reject all or any bid prior acceptance by invoking rule 33 of PPRA. For any technical information, please contact Deputy Director Admission on Phone Number 051-9260002 Extn 1215 and for procurement, D D Procurement on Phone Number 051-9260002 Extn 1259 & 1340.
Director P & D (President Standing Purchase Committee)
Bahria University Head Office Sector E-8,
Shangrila Road, Naval Complex, Islamabad