Published on: November 16, 2020
We at Bahria University consider it as our top priority to maintain Safe & Congenial Environment for our BU Family (BU Students, Faculty, Officers and Staff) during delivery of quality education that contributes towards development of society – because BU CARES!
Following actions are being taken to ensure health, safety and security of our students, faculty and administrative staff during conduct of on-campus examinations:
- COVID -19 SOPs will be strictly followed.
- Mid-term Exams are divided into 3 phases spread over one month to minimize on -campus student strength.
- There would be four examination sessions with an interval of 1.5 hours during which all exam halls will be sanitized.
- Temperature checking, sanitizer bottles/sprays would be available at relevant places.
- Students will be coming to the premises wearing the face mask and arrangements are being made to keep reminding students about and ensuring safe distancing during their 90 minutes stay at campus for the purpose of exams.
- In case, any student is unable to appear in exams due to any logical/health reasons, there is already a policy in place on retake of exam(s) after 3 to 4 weeks.