ADMISSION FIRST YEAR MBBS & BDS ON NAVAL QUOTA SEATS SESSION 2021-22
Candidates desirous of applying for admission in first year MBBS / BDS in Bahria University Medical & Dental College on Naval Quota seats should get registered with Directorate of Naval Education, NHQ Islamabad. They also have to Register with NUMS (https://numspak.edu.pk) and take its entry test.
Appearing in PMC MDCAT & NUMS Entry Test is Mandatory.
- Must submit following to NHQ as and when available but not later than 01 Dec 2021:
- HSSC mark sheet (minimum aggregate required is 65%)
- Marks of three science subjects. (Chemistry and Biology are compulsory. Third subject can be either Physics or Math. Minimum aggregate of three subjects required is 65%)
- PMC MDCAT Score (Minimum score required is 65%).
- NUMS entry test score.
Schedule of NUMS Entry Test 2021
- Online Registration for Entry Test Starts: Monday, 12th July 2021
- Online Registration for Entry Test Ends: Tuesday, 10th August 2021 by 1600 hours
- Last date of receipt of scanned copy of paid challan form: Wednesday, 11th August 2021 by 1200 hours
- Entry Test: 10 AM, Sunday, 3rd October 2021
- Entry test fee to be paid directly to NUMS: Rs. 3,000/- (Non-refundable / Non-transferable)
Basic Qualification/Eligibility (as per PMC regulations 2021)
- Any person being a Pakistani or an overseas Pakistani or foreign national and being sixteen years of age or more, shall be eligible to register for and attempt the test.
- There shall be no restriction on a person having obtained a Higher Secondary Certificate qualification or equivalent 12th grade qualification prior to attempting the Test. FSc / HSSC / A-Levels result is not required when registering for NUMS Entry Test.
Important Notice: Click here for Admissions on Open Merit Seats
For further information / queries visit
NUMS website: https://numspak.edu.pk
Admission Office BUM&DC
Adjacent PNS Shifa, Sailor Street, Phase-II DHA, Karachi
Tel: 021-35319491-9 EXT: 1029 / 0333-0210766