Published on: April 21, 2022
Twenty Fourth Convocation ceremony of Islamabad Campus is re-scheduled to be held from 27 to 29 May 2022. Students of following entries who have received their final transcript are eligible to attend:
- PhD Programmes: All Successful
- MS/MBA (1.5 Yr) programmes: Spring 2019 & Fall 2019 Entries
- MS/MPhil/MBA (2 Yrs) programmes: Fall 2018 & Spring 2019 Entries
- MBA (3.5 Yrs) programme: Spring & Fall 2017 Entries
- Bachelor programmes: Fall 2016 & Spring 2017 Entries
- LLB programme: Fall 2015 & Spring 2016 Entries
The ceremony will be conducted school-wise as per following schedule:
|Humanities & Social Sciences (BH3S) & BU Law School||Spring & Fall 2020||27-May-22
|Business & Management Sciences (BBS)||Spring 2020||28-May-22
|Engineering & Applied Sciences (BSEAS)||Spring 2020||29-May-22
Graduating students who have not previously registered themselves are required to confirm their participation by filling-in “on-line registration form” available in CMS portal https://cms.bahria.edu.pk (Students profile/Alumni folder) and submitting the registration fee (Rs.2500) through on-line in designated banks.
Only one guest is allowed, however, medal winners may bring 02 guests
Last date for registration is: 20 May 2022.
Please note that no request for registration shall be entertained after the closing date.
For updates on convocation, please visit this web site regularly.
Deputy Director (Academics)
(051) 9260002/1234, 1551, 1216 & 1214