- Jafri, K.A. (2014). “Sustained Competitive Advantage of Born Global Ventures: A Conceptual Framework”, World Applied Science Journal. Vol. 30, Issue, 10, pp. 1250-1258
- Jafri, K.A. (2014). “Impact of Social Capital and Firm’s Innovative Capability on Sustainable Growth of Women owned Technoprises (SMEs): A Study in Malaysia”, World Applied Science Journal. Vol, 29, Issue, 10, pp.1282-1290
- Jafri, K.A., (2014). “Sustainable Growth of Women Owned Technoprises in Malaysia”, Research Journal of Applied Science, Engineering and Technology
- Jafri, K.A. (2013) “An Assessment of Positive Organizational Behavior in Service Sector of Pakistan: Role of Organization Based Self Esteem and Global Self-Esteem”, Research Journal of Applied Science, Engineering and Technology, Vol. 6, Issue, 15, pp. 2872-2880
- Jafri, K.A., (2012). “Linking the dots—Innovative capability and Sustainable Growth of Women owned Technoprises in Asian developing countries”, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, IJ-ARBSS, Vol. 2, Issue, 4.
- Jafri, K.A.(2012). ”Genetically Modified Food and Consumer Purchase Intentions: A study in Johor Bahru”, International Journal of Business and Social Sciences, Vol. 3, Issue 5, pp. 197-207
- Jafri, K.A. (2012). ”Evaluating Consumer Purchase Intention for Genetically Modified Food in Malaysia: A comparative study of Muslim and Non-Muslim Consumers” Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology, Vol. 4, Issue 5, pp. 466-474 .
- Jafri, K.A. (2011) “Perceptions for Transformational leadership, Followers’ Psychological Capital and Intent to Leave in Pakistan: an insight from Medical and Engineering Sector” Interdisciplinary Journal of Business and Research (IJBR) Vol 1, Issue 8,pp 49-61.
- Jafri, K.A.(2011), “An evaluation of positive organizational behavior in Banking Sector of Pakistan: Role of organizational based self-esteem and organizational supports” Far East Journal of Psychology and Business(FEJPB) Vol. 4 No 3
- Jafri, K.A. (2011), “Role of Leader’ behavioral integrity in determining successful TQM implementation and organizational performance: A study on Public Hospitals of Pakistan” International Journal of Humanities & Social Science (IJHSS) Vol. 1 No. 10
- Jafri, K.A. (2011), “Islamic Micro-finance and Poverty Alleviation: A case of Pakistan”, International Journal of Research in Computer applications and Management (IJRCM), pp: 24-27, Vol: 1, Issue: 4, Standard: 2231 – 1009