First convocation ceremony of Bahria University Lahore Campus will be held on 19 December 2018 at Expo Centre Johar Town Lahore. Graduates, who have registered themselves, are eligible to attend the convocation ceremony. Detailed instructions are as under:
- Rehearsals will be held at 09:00 HRS on Tuesday, 18 December 2018 at Expo Centre Johar Town Lahore. Your presence in the scheduled rehearsals is compulsory for attending the convocation. Please bring your CNIC and 01 photographs (size 1 x 1) for participating in the rehearsals and final ceremony.
- Dress for the convocation ceremony is lounge suite/National with dress shoes. Casual dress (i.e jeans, joggers, slippers and T-shirts) are strictly prohibited.
- Invitation cards for the parents/guests will be issued to the graduates upon completion of the rehearsals on PM 18 December 2018.
- For your convenience, robes/gowns will be provided on rental basis @Rs.300/= (for 48 hours only) with the security deposit of Rs.1,000/= (refundable) through collection point being arranged at the Expo Centre Johar Town Lahore. Each graduate will be responsible to collect and return his/her robe/gown. Please note that Robe/Gown is mandatory for attending the convocation ceremony.
- All graduating students and their guests are required to bring original CNIC along with the Invitation Card. Entry without CNIC/Invitation Card for guests/Entry card for students will not be possible.
- Cell phones, bags/Ladies purses are NOT allowed inside the hall.
- For updates on convocation, please visit this web site regularly and check your emails.
Deputy Director (Academics)
(042) 99233408-15 / EXT: 236