|Phone||021-92-21-9240002 Ext: 241|
|Research Area||Economics and Finance|
|Number of Publications||6|
|Department||Department of Management Sciences|
|University||Bahria University Karachi Campus|
|Phd- Management Sciences||In progress||Bahria University Karachi Campus|
|MPhil – Management Sciences||2014||Bahria University Karachi Campus|
|MBA – Finance||2007||Bahria University Karachi Campus|
|B.S Economics||2006||Bahria University Karachi Campus|
|Assistant Professor||Bahria University Karachi Campus|
|Lecturer||Bahria University Karachi Campus|
|Managing Editor GMJACS
- Kamran & S. Alam & et al (2013). Economic determinants of workers’ remittances in Pakistan, Proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on Management Science and Engineering Management Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, Vol. 241, pp 415-424, Drexel University, Philadelphia , USA.
- Sadaf Alam (2013). Successful organization change at National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) Pakistan: A case study, GMJACS Vol.3, No.1, pp 166-175.
- Alam & D.Muzaffar (2014). Movement analysis of Karachi stock exchange 100 index, European scientific journal, Vol.10, No.19, pp 248-263.
- Alam & A.Iqbal (2014). Determinants of FDI Inflows in Pakistan: An Empirical Study, GMJACS Vol.4, No.2 pp 117-126.
- Alam & M. Nadeem (2015). Impact of macroeconomic factors on capital market of Pakistan: An empirical study, Journal of business strategies, Greenwich university, Vol.9, No.2 pp 47-58.
- Waseem, S. Alam & M.Saeed (2016). An Empirical Analysis of Capital Structure of KSE-100 Listed Electricity Companies of Pakistan, GMJACS Vol.6, No.1 pp 101-114.
I joined Bahria as a lecturer in 2009. I am PhD Scholar. Besides teaching, I fulfilled different assignment/ duties. I have organized numerous guest speaker sessions and conducted workshop on Active Citizens Program (ACP) in BUKC. I am working as MBA Thesis Coordinator, and Managing Editor GMJACS.
List of courses Taught
- Development Economics