|Designation||Senior Assistant Professor|
|University||Bahria Business School, Bahria University,Karachi Campus|
|PhD||2018||Technology (Operations & Logistics) Management||University Utara Malaysia.|
|Karachi University Business School (KUBS)|
|1. CCNA 5.0
2. System Thinking Ithink 9.0
3. Certified Data Center Expert
4. Research Publication workshop.
5. Instrument Development.
6. Tagged Holistic Approach to journal publication
|Sr. Assistant Professor||Aug 2019||Continue||Bahria University, Karachi, Pakistan|
|Assistant Professor||Nov 2018||Aug 2019||IQRA University, Karachi, Pakistan|
|SUMMARY OF RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS|
|(1) Muhammad Mutasim Billah, T., JafniAzhan, I., Mustakim, M.,& Mohd Nasrun, M. N.(2019). Novel Approach of Quantifying Energy Security in terms of Economic, Environmental and Supply Risk Factors. Journal of Advanced Research in Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences, 57(1), 100-109
(2) Tufail, M. M. B., Ibrahim, A. J., & Melan, M. (2019). Quantifying Indicators of Supply Risk in Power Generation System Using Risk Impact Matrix (PICOST). Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, 16(12), 5020-5025.
(3) Tufail, M.M.B., Bukhari, S.F., Nawi, M.N.M. and Ali, I. (2020) ,”UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES IN CONSTRUCTION PROJECT INDUSTRY: EXPLORING THE BEST PRACTICES FROMAN ISLAMIC PERSPECTIVE” HamdardIslamicus, Vol. 43 No. 3 (2020), 93 – 100
(4) Tufail, M.M.B., Ibrahim, J.A. and Melan, M. (2018), “Conceptualizing Energy Security and the Role of Diversification as the Key Indicator Against Energy Supply Disruption”, Journal of Advanced Research in Business and Management Studies, Vol11, No. 1, pp. 1-9.
(5) Tufail, M.M.B., Ibrahim, J.A. and Melan, M. (2018), “The financial impact of adopting carbon-tax as policy on electricity generation system: A case study of Malaysia power generation mix”, International Journal of Development and Sustainability, Vol. 7 No. 4, pp. 1428-1440.
(6) Imran, M., Mutasim Billah Tufail, M., & Sumayya, U. (2019). TQM and EMO Relation and Effects on Export Performance of Furniture Firms in Pakistan. Pakistan Social Sciences Review, Vol. 3, No.2 [391-406]
(7) Imran, M., BillahTufail, M. M., & Amen, U. (2019). ‘Role of Organizational Commitment and Performance Appraisal Politics in Employee Turnover Intention’. Pakistan Social Sciences, Vol. 3, No. 1 [380-394]
1. PACE International Conference on Science and Technology (PICOST) 2017 organized by UUM.Malaysia
2. PACE International Conference on Science and Technology (PICOSS) 2017 organized by UUM.Malaysia
3. The 5th Padang International Conference on Education, Economics, Business and Accounting (PICEEBA) Indonesia.
|Pakistan Engineering Council (Electro/ ELECTRO 9878)
Verified-reviewer of Wiley Publons Publication Team
|LIST OF COURSES TAUGHT|
|Operation and Production Management
Project Risk Management
Total Quality Management.
Project Quality Management
Introduction to Management
Project Schedule Management
Mathematical modeling and Optimization and