BS (Information Technology)
To become the hub of quality, technically advanced globally competitive and socially active information technology education.
To produce graduates having problem solving and management skills and know how to generate IT solutions along with team building and professional skills.
- To enable students to analyze and evaluate various effective software systems in management and business.
- To provide IT education for individuals who are motivated to acquire new technical and scientific skills in this discipline.
- To build analytical skills for solving IT problems in a given business and social environment.
- To inculcate entrepreneurial attitudes in students employing quality skills of s/w development and effective communication.
- To develop effective team working/leading skills.
- To enable students to be an IT professional with ethical behavior and produce solutions keeping in view the impact of technology on society.
BSIT Program Outcomes
Students will be able to:
- Identify IT problems and evaluate solutions with respect to organizational and business requirements.
- Design IT solutions for business problems that meet the organizational, business and societal requirements.
- Understand professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities in IT context.
- Demonstrate teamwork and leadership skills through effective decision making and communication skills.