Category: Tender October 14, 2020
Sealed Bids are invited for disposal / auction of miscellaneous items (used). Bids will be opened on 02nd November 2020, at 11:00 HRS. Details of items is mentioned below:
|01.||AIR CONDITIONER.( Multiple Brands)||91|
|03.||Television. .(Multiple Brands)||04|
|06.||Tube Light Casing||50|
|08.||Fiber Cable approx. 1000 meter||01|
|09.||Wooden Bag Keeping Shelf||01|
|11.||Wooden Drawer Step (2×2)||01|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The interested party / person / contractor shall have to furnish 25% of bid amount same day & remaining 75% when the bidder takes possession of auction lot(s)/stores and copy of CNIC after bid opening.
- No any substitute of party / person / contractor will be allowed in bidding.
- The Auction Committee reserves the right to reject entire or any bid of the auction prior acceptance as per PPRA Rules.
- For further terms and conditions contact administration department of Bahria University Karachi Campus.