PEEF UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS AT BAHRIA UNIVERSITY – FALL 2019
Category: News & Events September 27, 2019
- The applications are invited under Punjab Education Endowment Funds (PEEF), Scholarship for Undergraduate Degree Programs for semester Fall 2019. The students of all programs are eligible to apply under PEEF Scholarship category.
- For Undergraduate Programs, the eligibility criteria given by the PEEF is as under:
- Student must have domicile of Punjab Province.
- At least 60% marks in Intermediate/equivalent Examination held in 2019
- Student must be enrolled in any Undergraduate Program in the same year of passing their Intermediate Examination.
- The student has passed his previous examination from a government institution.
- The parents’ Monthly income must not exceed Rs. 30,000/- per month.
- Not availing any other educational scholarship.
- In this context, you are kindly requested to properly advertise PEEF Undergraduate level Scholarship in your respective campuses (through notice boards, campus website & class announcements) for all departments of Master/Undergraduate Level degree programs.
- It is mandatory for students to fill Online Application Form available at https://www.bahria.edu.pk/scholarships/peef/. Later on, the hard copy of Application Form will be submitted to respective HOD office with required documents.
- For Bahria University Medical and Dental College, students enrolled under DPT Program only are eligible to apply.
- The list of applicants as per required Format along with their application forms and other documents as mentioned in application form may please be forwarded to the office of undersigned before 21st October, 2019.