Aims and Objectives
Recognizing the significance of research for development and reaffirming our collective resolve to further enhance the quality of research and education at Bahria University; the Journal of Law and Social Policy strives to achieve the following aims and objectives.
- To create dynamic and vibrant research culture.
- To enhance the quality of socio-legal research.
- To contribute and create new knowledge at the intersections of Law and Social Sciences.
- To help address socio-legal problems, such as – poverty, discrimination, injustice etc. – through coherent, credible, reliable, and rigorous legal research.
- To evaluate existing laws and suggest new laws for the uplift of the country.
- To improve the quality of legal education.
- To address various challenges related to legal research methodology and research methods – qualitative as well as quantitative.
- To encourage disciplinary, interdisciplinary, and multidisciplinary trends in the conduct of legal research.