Frontier Education Foundation (FEF) Scholarship Fall 2019
Category: News & Events September 27, 2019
- Frontier Education Foundation (FEF), has approved new FEF Scholarships for Undergraduate & Master Level Programs based on merit-cum-inaffordability for the students currently enrolled in 1st year of their degree program session 2019-20. Total amount for scholarship is Rs. 100,000 (One Hundred Thousand) per student per annum in four (04) year BS degree program.
The detailed FEF Scholarship Eligibility Criteria are as following:
The eligible candidates:
- Parents/Guardians income should be equal to or less than Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand only) per month.
- Should have scored at least 60% marks in the last attended examination for non-salaried persons, they have to submit income certificate obtained from concerned Deputy Commissioner or District Revenue Officer, clearly showing amount of total monthly income from all sources
- For deceased parents’ students will have to submit the death certificate duly verified from NADRA
- Candidate enrolled in 1st Year of their degree FY 2019-20 holding domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa