The duration of the semester is from 3rd Feb 2015 and ending on 13 June 2015
AIMST University Malaysia has invited applications from Bahria University for the Exchange Programme for Spring 2015 semester. The opportunity is for the BBA students only where they can study any of the following courses at AIMST University, Malaysia, in Spring 2015 session:
- Essentials of Business Communication
- Business Statistics
- Organizational Behaviour
- Principles of Finance
- Business Law
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Planning & Management
- Business Research Methods
- Internet Marketing
- Total Quality Management
- Promotional Strategy
- Sales Management
- International Business
- Knowledge Management The duration of the semester
The students would not have to pay the tuition fee and only need to cover the traveling, accommodation and visa pass fee. The approximate expense details are as follow:
- Visa/Pass processing fee – MYR 3,150 (one-time) Rs.95,000/-
- Air-Fare Rs.110,000/-
- Hostel Fee (4 persons in a room) – MYR 3,200 Rs.100,000/-
(inclusive of 3x meals/day and laundry)
- TOTAL Rs.305,000/-
Minimum Eligibility Criteria for students to Apply
- The students must be a regular student of Bahria University taking full course load.
- The minimum CGPA of the student should be 3.0.
- The student must have studied for more than a year (2 semesters) with Bahria University.
- The student must be proficient in English and have good communication skills.
- The student must not have any disciplinary cases against them and should be void of any attitude problem.
Students interested to apply are requested to register their interest at their HOD’s office (Management Sciences only) by 31st Dec 2014
For details please contact:
Mr. Demiral Ikram, Asst. Director (FCP)