Muhammad Aziz ullah Aziz
Last updated on September 12th, 2019
|Name||Muhammad Aziz Ullah Aziz|
|Phone||051-92-51-9260002 Ext: 299|
|Research Area||Discrete Mathematics and its Applications with Maple.
Modeling Computation and Graph Theory (Graph Isomorphism, Euler and Hamilton Paths in Maple and MATLAB Environment)
|Number of Publications||3|
|Department||Department of Electrical Engineering|
|University||Bahria University Islamabad Campus|
|MS – Applied Mathematics||2003||Applied Mathematics||Western Illinois University, Macomb, IL USA|
|M.Sc. – Applied Mathematics||1995||Applied Mathematics||University of the Punjab, Lahore|
|B.S.Ed. Mathematics, Physics||1989||Applied Mathematics||Govt. College of Education, Lahore|
|B.Sc. Mathematics A&B, Physics
|1988||Applied Mathematics||University of Punjab, Lahore|
|Senior Assistant Professor||Jan 06||Present||Bahria University Islamabad|
|Junior Instructor||Aug 01||May 03||Western Illinois University, Macomb, IL USA|
|Lecturer||Jan 96||Aug 01||Bahria College, Islamabad|
Certificates & Diplomas
- Diploma in Conflict Management & Human Behavior
- NOCN, London UK
- Certificate in Course Design & Teaching Methodology
- CMA Education UK
- Certificate in University Teaching
- IPSET, Ministry of Education, Islamabad
- Multivariable Calculus
- Numerical Analysis
- Linear Algebra
- Differential Equations ODE.
- Discrete Mathematics
- Calculus & Analytical Geometry
- Discrete Structure
- Editor BU News and BU Magazine To train the students in communication skills and freedom of expression, ‘PU News’ is being published fortnightly. Through the BU Youth Development Programs students are motivated to participate in co-curricular activities for development of a balanced personality.
- Editor Justajoo and Shanawar I had the responsibilities of college Magazines. I published many articles and poems in daily local newspapers
- Society for Industrial Applied Mathematics (SIAM)
- American Mathematical Society (AMS)
- Power Series Solution through Maple, Workshop Conducted at BU.
- Maple for Engineers, Bahria University, Islamabad.
- Maple VS SPSS, Bahria University, Islamabad.
- Software for Mathematics: Matlab, Maple, SPSS and SWP, BU. Islamabad.
Seminars and Talks Attended/ Managed
- NanoTechnology’s impact in Info Communication Technology, by M.N.Butt
- Digital Sensor Designing Technology, by Fazal Murtaza BU
- Whither State of Pakistan’s Economy by Dr. Ishrat Husain
- Pakistan’s Energy crises, possible short term remedial measures/ Long Term plans, by Engr. Shams-Ul-Mulk, Ex-Chairman WAPDA.
- Inter-University Quiz Competition-Quizcal 2009
- Inter-University Quiz Competition-Quizcal 2010.
- Why do we need a fair judicial system in Pakistan, by Justice R.Bhagwan Das
- International workshop on “Solution of Differential Equations from Transform Techniques”. COMSTECH Islamabad.
- “How to develop a mathematical model of a complex system?” by Qasim Ali Chaudhary, BU Islamabad.
- “Current Control Strategies for Two-Level 3-Phase Grid-Connected Converters” by Mr. Shahab Shahid. BU Islamabad.
- “Analysis of OCT images for the automated diagnosis of retinal pathology” by Mr. Taimur Hassan.BU Islamabad.
- “5000 hours aging of EPDM Micro and Nano Composites as outdoor Electrical Insulator” by Mr. Mudasir Wahab. BU Islamabad
- Class Advisor
- Member Quality Assurance cell
- Member admission interview committee
- Member committee (SRC)
- Incharge Folder Checking Team