|Phone||+92-51-9260002 Ext: 495|
|Research Area||Modeling & Simulation,
|Number of Publications||4|
|Department||Department of Electrical Engineering|
|University||Bahria University Islamabad Campus|
|PhD (Electrical Engineering)||In Progress||Control Systems||Bahria University Islamabad Campus|
|MS (Electrical Engineering)||Control Systems||CASE (UET Taxila)|
|B.Sc. (Electrical Engineering)||Electrical Engineering||UET, Peshawar|
|Assistant Professor||Jul 17||Present||Bahria University, Islamabad|
|Senior Lecturer||Sep 14||Jun 17||Bahria University, Islamabad|
|Adjunct faculty||Sep 13||Jan 14||Fatima Jinnah Women University,Rawalpindi|
|Engineer Switching||Jun 07||Feb 08||PTCL, Pakistan|
|Assistant Divisional Engineer||Jun 04||Jun 07||PTCL, Pakistan|
- Received Sir Syed Gold Medal in MSEE from UET Taxila.
- Received Merit scholarship in MS Electrical Engineering from Center for Advanced Studies in Engineering (CASE), Islamabad in 4 semesters.
- Merit scholarship in B.Sc. Electrical Engineering by UET, Peshawar in all 4 academic years.
- Overall 2nd position in final year B.Sc. Electrical Engineering at UET Peshawar
- Overall 9th Position in F.Sc. Pre-Engg, BISE, Peshawar
- Pakistan Engineering Council (Professional Engineer)
- Awarded a research travel grant from HEC to present the research paper in IEEE 11th International Conference on Emerging Technologies, Pakistan.
- Awarded a research travel grant from HEC to present the research paper in IEEE 4th International Conference on Electrical Engineering, Pakistan.
Maryam Iqbal started working as lecturer at Bahria university, Islamabad campus in Fall 2014, completed MS degree in Electrical Engineering with area of specialization as Control Systems (2013) from CASE, Islamabad. I did my B.Sc EE from University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar. Professional experience includes a working experience as Engineer Switching in PTCL, Pakistan. Teaching experience includes teaching as adjunct faculty at Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi. A conference paper was presented by me at International Conference of Modeling and simulation ICOMS 2013 in Islamabad. My area of interest includes Modeling, Simulation and Control of Bio-Mechanical models. Future plans include pursuing of a PhD degree in control systems.